Dr. and Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) GOP Weekly Address. It's Saturday

Here. Patient-centered reform. Repeal and replace.

***
Last year's health care and financial reform bills will unleash a torrent of new regulations, making 2011 another record-breaking year.
*** In other news:

Second Graders Perform Sex Acts in Class With Teacher Present


Oakland, California. On the Left Coast. Union-centered reform.

***
And so it goes in Shreveport this Saturday. Check it out. And thanks for the link. I see more snow coming down out my window.

...oh yeah. Keith Olbermann thinks he's anti-establishment. I see Ed Driscoll picks that up too. But we're supposed to JUST SHUT UP.

***
Jack Cashill / American Thinker:
Left wing climate of hate and assassination Find
Attempted assassination in Missouri. And we never knew.

My Name is Betsy. I'm a Killer
.

When Soccer Moms Go Viral


...They cling to their botox and their religion.